Inspection and Compliance QA Services for Mechanical Systems.
Semiconductor facilities, cleanrooms and laboratories require QA services for the design, development, maintenance and testing of machines, components, tools, heating and ventilating systems, manufacturing plants and equipment. TKIS provides the following QA services for mechanical systems:
- Third Party QA Inspection ,Audit ,Quality Assurance Certification
- Specification Review; include all associated Documentation Drawings,SOP
- ddDesign Review; Design Optimization in line with state of the art Technologies & Best Engineering Practice. Review of Testing and Commissioning Procedures/Isometrics/Controls Validation and Verification.
- Quality Training For all Installation Practices
- Methods and Materials of Construction MTR/Traceability/Grade/Compatability
- Clean Build Methodologies Protocols
- Material spark testing
- Cleanroom air distribution systems
- Cleanroom exhaust systems
- Mechanical system balancing processes and procedures
- Fab-Tech PSP assembly
- HVAC Clean Vacuum System/Process Vacuum
- Exhaust Air Abatement
- Piping Calculations to ensure feasibility
- Standards and Code Verification; in line with International Code and Standards
- Owner Acceptance Verification in Line with Construction Protocols and Specifications
- Facilities Acceptance Verification in Line with Testing and Commissioning Standards
- Document Turnover Packages; compliance verification of QA Turnover Dossiers prior to Final Hand Over.